Warren assists homeowners and business owners when their insurer denies or undervalues their claim which oftentimes results in bad faith litigation. His practice also focuses on helping catastrophically injured individuals with an emphasis on medical malpractice. In addition, Warren represents clients in selected complex litigation matters such as trust and estate litigation, business litigation, and construction litigation.
Warren graduated cum laude from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and received book awards (an honor given to the highest grade in the class) in Statutory Interpretation and Comparative Family Law. During law school he was very active on campus serving as: a Member of the Florida Moot Court Team; Editor at Large for the Florida Journal of International Law; President of the Association for Law and Business; and a Teaching Assistant for Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy. In addition, he was a research assistant for Darren Hutchinson (UF’s Constitutional Law Professor) and actively participated in drafting “Undignified: The Supreme Court, Racial Justice, and Dignity Claims”.
After law school, Warren began his legal career in Miami at one of Florida’s largest law firms. He was mentored and supervised by Thomas E. Scott – a former State and Federal Court Judge and U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida. Warren’s practice focused on civil defense primarily in federal court. After marrying his law school sweetheart (a local transactional real estate attorney), he moved to Sarasota to be with her and start a family. Warren brings his big law experiences to Sarasota.
Warren is actively involved in the Sarasota community and sits on the following boards: Young Lawyers Division of the Sarasota County Bar Association (“SCBA”); SCBA’s Council for Diversity and Inclusion; and the Sarasota Gator Club (UF Alumni Association). Warren also represents Florida as an appointed delegate to the American Bar Association House of Delegates. In his free time Warren enjoys golfing, basketball, and watching the Florida Gators.
Memberships & Involvement
- The Florida Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Council for Diversity & Inclusion, Board Member, 2018-present
- Sarasota County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Board Member, 2019-2021; Treasurer, 2021
- American Bar Association House of Delegates, Florida Delegate, 2020-present
- University of Florida Law Alumni Council, Member 2020-present
- Florida Bar Civil Procedure Rules Committee, Member 2021-present
- University of Florida Alumni Association of Sarasota (Sarasota Gator Club), Board Member, 2018-2021
- J.D. University of Florida, 2016 cum laude
- B.A. University of Pittsburgh, 2012
- All Florida Courts
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
HONORS & AWARDS
- Florida Super Lawyers Rising Stars, Civil Litigation, 2019-2021
- SRQ Magazine Top Attorney, 2020 and 2021
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Civil Plaintiff Award, 2021
CONTACT EASTMOORE CRAUWELS & DUBOSE
The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form. We do not undertake representation of your claims until all parties involved have entered into a signed agreement. If we have not entered into a signed agreement with you, you may want to speak with other attorneys regarding your claims since statutes of limitations may apply.