We’re currently hiring for a paralegal/legal assistant position. If you fit the criteria please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastmoore, Crauwels & Dubose, P.A. (ECD Law) is a top-rated law firm with attorneys who are Board Certified in Civil Trial Law and Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers, an honor reserved for only one percent of lawyers in the United States and Canada. We are based in Sarasota, Florida so the ideal candidate will reside within commuting distance to the office.
- Have excellent communication skills and be familiar with legal terminology.
- Ability to build rapport with existing clients.
- Be computer literate, internet savvy with fast, accurate typing skills.
- Strong knowledge of Word and Outlook.
- Experience with STI programs, PracticeMaster and Tabs, is a plus
- Ability to draft and prepare various legal documents for filing.
- Familiar with e-filing documents with various courts.
- Able to manage and maintain the organization of various case files.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, have the ability to work flexibly and be a team player.
- Important to work independently and multi-task with a high degree of proficiency in time management.
- Assists and performs other related duties as assigned.
Benefits + Perks:
- 401(k) with match
- Employer Paid health, disability and life insurance
- Casual Fridays (jeans allowed)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Annual Holiday Party
- Free tea and coffee
- Free parking
- Some remote work allowed
- Monday to Friday 8:45 AM to 5:15 PM (1-hour lunch)
- 7.5-hour shift
- Overtime as needed
At ECD Law, you will have an opportunity for longevity and stability. As a member of a professional support staff team, this position will also promote and maintain the goodwill and reputation of the Firm and maintain the highest level of professional conduct and confidentiality. ECD Law is an at-will employer.